Next Gen Payment Gateway
A Faster Way To Grow Your Online Business With Next Gen Payment Gateway
Thousands of businesses of all sizes—from startups to large enterprises—use Ingenico’s Next Gen Payment Gateway to accept payments, send payouts, and manage their businesses online.
We bring together a fully integrated payment product suite that is required to handle your end-to-end next gen payments experience.
Comprehensive Payments Options For Your Business
Get new age contactless payment experience with Ingenico. We support hundreds of payment methods, and all the upcoming ones.
- All major debit and credit cards
- 50+ Netbanking Options
- Mobile Wallets
Ingenico offers this new mobile-first payment mode for making payments with both push and pull transfers i.e., both payment and collection of funds with the use of a Virtual Payment Address (VPA) and UPI PIN. Some of the options are UPI One Time Mandate (OTM)NEW, UPI Collect, UPI Intent and UPI QR.
All Domestic and International Credit and Debit Cards
Accept payments from all major domestic and international credit and debit card networks like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and RuPay.
Make your products more affordable by bringing down the upfront cost.
50+ Netbanking Options
Accept payments through 50+ banks including SBI, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Bank and Yes Bank. The bank page opens in a pop-up window so your customers can easily come back to your website, ensuring a great experience.
Support All Major Wallets
Allow your customers to pay via popular online wallets like PayTM, Amazon PayNEW, Google PayNEW, PayZapp, MobiKwik, Phone Pe and many more. They can approve payments using OTP directly on Ingenico checkout for a seamless experience.
Your Transactions Are Secure With Us
We are PCI DSS, ISO compliant organisation with regular third-party audits and dedicated global internal security team always makes sure your data is safe with us.
Value Added Service
Duplicate payments can be a hassle for any business of any size. Even with the rise of sophisticated electronic payment solutions, it is hard to detect duplication and it can add up to sizeable losses. Now with Ingenico, businesses can keep a check on the transactions with automated de-duplicate service.
Instant Payout Solution With Ingenico
Now make instant and seamless payment with Instant Payout solution by Ingenico.
- Bulk Payouts
Make bulk payments in one-go to your customers.
Park payouts above your wallet balance and process them when funds are positive.
- Schedule Payout
Schedule future payouts upto four months in advance.
- Payout links (LinkPay)
Just send a payout link to customers registered number or email address to make payments.
- Bank Account or Card Validation
Ensures efficient automated payment processes without any errors or rejections.
- Insta Pay
A single-point connection which helps merchant to accept credit card bill payments seamlessly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Next-Gen Payment Gateway is a fully integrated plug and play online payment platform serving industries with multiple customer touchpoints.
With a single integration, you can give a next-gen payment experience to your customer with access to the wide array of payment modes, a seamless checkout experience and a powerful dashboard to give control of your transactions.
The Next Gen Payment Gateway gives you access to multiple payment modes to choose from like all major Debit and Credit cards, UPI payments, 50+ netbanking options, supports all major wallets.
Let us take a scenario for a customer paying with the help of his card.
- The customer pays by entering card details.
- Ingenico Next Gen Payment Gateway securely sends card data to the acquiring bank.
- The acquiring bank then sends details to the issuing bank for approval.
- The acquiring bank performs a fraud check and sends the approval or decline message to the acquiring bank.
- The acquiring bank then sends an approval or decline message to the payment gateway, who then transmits the message to the merchant. If the payment is approved, the acquiring bank collects the payment amount from the issuing bank and holds the fund in the merchant account.
- The funds are then transferred to the merchant’s bank account from the payment solution provider. This is also known as a settlement.
Here are a few key pointers to consider when choosing a payment gateway for your business:
- Easy Sign-Up and Quick Onboarding
- Higher Success Rates with Seamless Checkout Experience
- Easy to Integrate API
- Support All Payment Options with International Payments + EMI Options
- Highly Secure - PCI-DSS Compliant, 128 bit SSL Encryption, Tokenization, Fraud Prevention
- Powerful Dashboard for Real-Time Tracking
Our onboarding process is simple. Just by submitting key business details as well as Promoter / Director PAN card number, organization address proof, business proof and website details, we complete the KYC and allow you to accept payments instantly. All these documents can be submitted online.